Thursday, April 8, 2010

Started with a little Help through Global Giving!

About a year ago, my wife and I have started our giving through Global Giving Organization, which I noticed from the book "Giving" by Bill Clinton.

The amounts are not that much, but we felt warmth in our heart. We are happy that we really began giving, and this will keep us go further.

I started with the project "Save the Children Empowering Girls in Bangladesh", because I know how harsh their environments are since I have lived there when young.

My wife with the project "Help Millions of North Koreans Facing Food Crisis". North Korean people are in hunger, because of their false minded ruler who is spending tons of money by making nuclear matters. We hope we can reduce their stress with our little help.

Hope all help others. IMU URI.

Visit http://www.globalgiving.org/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment