Thursday, April 8, 2010

Newman's Own Cabernet Sauvignon, 2006

I bought this wonderful wine today.

I admired how Paul Newman, the actor, dedicated his fame and wealth to produce love in our world. I haven't tried this wine yet, but I'm sure it will give me pleasure in my heart.

The label at the back of this wine has these words:
"Newman's Own Foundation continues Paul Newman's commitment to donate all royalties and after tax profits from this product for educational and charitable purposes.

Paul Newman and the Newman's Own Foundation have given over $250 MILLION to thousands of charities SINCE 1982"
How wonderful these words are! To tell the truth, not by the taste, but these lovely words made me buy this wine today.

Paul Newman gave me a huge inspiration, and made me a NEW MAN! I'm sure Mr. Newman is in the heaven watching over us. This wine will definitely be in our wine list.

Written on June 21st, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment